Summer is just around the corner! We are ready to help all of our students Start here. Go far. with us as they prepare for the 2018-2019 academic year. Summer is a valuable time to build Common Core, High School Admissions, and SAT or ACT skill foundations. Students who work hard with MEK during summer vacation are students who earn higher grades and better test scores when they return to the classroom in September!
***15% Early Bird Discount expires 3/31/18!
Our Summer 2018 program offerings include:
- SAT/ACT Dual Prep: Grades 10-12
- SAT II Subject Test Prep: Grades 9-12
- (P)SAT Core Reading & Writing: Incoming 10th graders
- High School Honors Science and Math: Incoming 9th graders
- Exam Prep 8: Incoming 8th graders
- Non-Fiction Reading: Grades 4-7
- MEK Labs: Grades K-10
- ESL Immersion Program: Grades 6-10
High schoolers should train rigorously for the official SAT, ACT, and SAT II Subject Tests in August, September, and October. Meanwhile, incoming 8th graders must strengthen their basics in reading, writing, and math to succeed in magnet and private high school admissions this fall. Finally, elementary and middle school students should learn and apply the concepts they will encounter once school begins.
We look forward to a productive summer semester with you all!
Questions about MEK’s Summer 2018 semester? Please call us at (855) 346-1410 for assistance!