Spring 2018 classes are going on now!
MEK Review is a leading private learning academy dedicated to helping you plan, practice, and achieve. We offer carefully-designed programs aligned closely with the Common Core State Standards to guide our students on the path to school success.
The Spring 2018 semester offers something for all students, and we work hard to help you go further, faster! Our highly customizable Labs, group classes, tutoring, and exam preparation programs have helped thousands of students succeed. Now it’s your turn.
Some Spring 2018 program highlights include:
- AP Exam/SAT II Subject Test Dual Prep: Helping high school students prepare for AP exams and SAT II Subject Tests simultaneously for a streamlined studying experience
- AP Exam Prep: Preparing high school students to score high and earn college credit on May 2018 AP exams (Calculus AB and Calculus BC)
- SAT II Subject Test Prep: Training high school students to earn exceptional scores on Biology, Chemistry, Math IIc, Physics, U.S. History, and Literature Subject Tests
- SAT/ACT Dual Prep: Boosting high school students’ test-taking, application, and critical thinking skills for success on the SAT and ACT
- Vocabulary Lab: Building elementary and middle school students’ word banks and reading comprehension skills within our proven and efficient MEK Lab setting
Do you have questions about our Spring 2018 course offerings? Call (855) 346-1410 for more information today.