MEK Registration Policy
- Class/Program Registration
- A $50 registration fee is required for all first-time MEK students.
- Anon-refundable $300 deposit is required to guarantee a seat in the class/program.
- The balance must be paid in full before the first day of class, or an installment plan must be arranged at the time of registration. If the installment plan is elected, the last payment must be made by 30 days before the end of the registration period.
- MEK encourages all students to register for the minimum recommended number of terms/sessions. However, shorter registration periods are possible.
- In the event of a shorter registration period, the student becomes ineligible for package/promotional pricing and will be charged at a single-session rate.
- Some programs have required registration minimums. Please review our latest course catalog to find detailed information on enrollment specifications.
- Discounts and Promotions
- The discount is only valid through the dates listed on the promotion.
- The student must register for the minimum recommended number of sessions/terms. If a student who registered with a promotion cancels prior to meeting the minimum number of sessions, the discount will become null and void.
- The invoice must be paid in full or an installment pay plan must be arranged by the expiration date of the promotion. Or $300 non-refundable deposit maybe required to secure the discount.
- Discounts are not applicable to tutoring programs, material fees, or the registration fee.
- The discount may not be combined with any other promotions or discounts.
- Additional restrictions may apply.
- Cancellation, Refunds, & Withdrawals
- To obtain a refund, all cancellations must be made prior to the first day of class. The $300 non-refundable registration deposit is not included in the tuition refund. The credit can be used for future programs.
- MEK respects students’ wishes to switch courses and/or programs. In the event of a desired program change, the student must schedule a consultation with MEK administrators.
- If the registration changes results in overpayment, the balance will become credit to use for future courses at MEK.
- If the student wishes to withdraw from an MEK course or program, the administration requires the completion of a Withdrawal Form. It may take up to two (2) weeks to process the request.
- If the student withdraws after the semester has begun, the remaining tuition amount will be recalculated at a single-session rate. This balance will become credit that must be used within the following two (2) semesters.
- Promotional Discount Cancellation: If a student who registered with a promotion cancels prior to meeting the minimum number of sessions, the discount will become null and void.
MEK Review reserves right to change, adjust, or modify its registration policies at its discretion.
Registration policies are subject to change without notice.