July 10th is finally here! MEK staff have spent the last several weeks preparing diligently for students’ return to campus. We are excited to begin a productive and engaging Summer 2017!
Here are some tips for making the most out of your summer semester:
- Arrive 10 minutes early for your class or Lab session. This gives you a chance to get in “learning mode” and optimize your time with instructors.
- Make sure all homework assignments are complete BEFORE you hand them in! Double-check bubbling for Math Lab assignments.
- Silence your cell phone, please! MEK Review is a cell phone-free learning center. Turning off your phone shows respect for your teachers, your classmates, and yourself!
- Study for quizzes and tests at home. Preparation is the key to success! Get friends and family involved in study time to keep you motivated.
- Ask questions if you struggle–we are here to help you succeed!
Please keep an eye out for weekly newsletters on class progress. Thank you for choosing to study smarter and shine brighter with MEK Review.