February Break Special (2/20-2/23)
EXCLUSIVE for current MEK Exam Prep students!
We are excited to offer a February Break Special to MEK Exam Prep students training for the March 10th official SAT. Use your break (2/20-2/23) to target specific problem-solving weaknesses and fine-tune your test-taking strategies in time for your next exam!
February Special Includes…
- Independent study hall
- 1 full-length simulation exam + detailed score analysis report per day
- Private tutoring (30-min intervals): bring your specific questions from the most recent or a previous simulation test
- Available in SAT Reading, Writing, and Math
Campus & Schedule Information
- Palisades Park (2/20 & 2/23): 11:00am – 3:30pm
- Closter (2/21 & 2/22): 11:00am – 3:30pm
- Full-Length Simulation Exam/Detailed Score Report/Study Hall: $50 per day
- Private Tutoring (30 minutes): $50 per session (per subject)
Free Bonus Presentation for Pre-College Students
Academic Counseling Services Lecture on College Admissions (4:00pm Both Campuses)
- Tuesday, 2/20 (Palisades Park): Finding Your Anecdote for Your College Essay
- Wednesday, 2/21 (Closter): Identifying Your Interests and Selecting a Preliminary College List
Sign up by February 10, 2018 to take advantage of this exciting test training offer! Locations are subject to change based on enrollment. If campus schedules are altered, we will notify you by February 17th.