Fall 2017 Is Here!
MEK Review has encouraged thousands of students to activate their potential and achieve their dreams for over 20 years. We offer programs for students of all ages to build strong foundational skills in the classroom and develop confidence for college success. As students return to school, we are here to provide the best in educational enrichment, test prep, and academic counseling.
We are also excited to begin several new programs during the Fall 2017 semester!
- ESL Immersion Program: Helping ESL students with previous English language training develop advanced comprehension skills for success in the American classroom
- School Support Tutoring Program: Boosting students’ grades in Science, Social Studies, and Math to improve their overall GPAs
- SSAT/BCA Dual Prep: Preparing current 8th graders for rigorous magnet and private high school admissions tests
- Vocabulary Lab: Expanding students’ word banks and improving reading comprehension skills within our proven and efficient MEK Lab setting
- Competition Math–Mr. Ahn’s Perfect Circle: Guiding elementary and middle school students through the maze of math while preparing them for regional and state competitions
Each of our programs is designed to further your child’s education strategically and efficiently. We look forward to a productive academic year with you all!