The 40-Month Project
Students spend about 40 months completing their high school educations. But how do students maximize their high school experiences to succeed in the daunting college admissions process? We have outlined what students should do, focus on, or complete during each important year of high school education!
Remember–if you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Use the 40-Month Project diagram above to stay organized on your quest for acceptance to a top college or university.
In grades 9-12, students should focus on…
- building their GPAs
- boosting their reading, writing, and math skills
- completing the SAT, ACT, and relevant SAT II Subject Tests
- researching potential colleges
- submitting college applications
- participating in exciting internships, extracurricular activities, and community service
Questions about Exam Prep and College Admissions? Call (855) 346-1410 for assistance today.